Monday, September 13, 2010

Carolina Herrera Spring 2010 Fashion Show

Today I went to CH's Spring Show. It was my first show at the new location. I am a fan of the Opera so I go to Lincoln Center a lot and I thought they were going to use the Opera House or the Theater..instead they put a huge tent just like the Big Apple Circus!! So no surprises there.
Regarding the show, I thought it was beautiful, completely full with a lot of people standing in the back.

It was inspired by traditional clothes from Korea. The colors, prints, and floral appliques were taken from botanical plates collected in the 18th Century. Hats and belts completed the silhouettes.

Anna Wintour was in the front row and next to her was Grace Coddington taking notes, just as we saw her in the September Issue. Close to them also on the front row was Andre Leon Talley, Graydon Carter, Reynaldo Herrera, Fran Lebowitz and Carolina and Patricia Herrera.

No comments:

Post a Comment